Wine Club Terms
These wine club terms outline the rules and regulations for Société Europa memberships.
- Société Europa membership includes the primary member and one adult in the same household.
- Benefits apply to Société Europa Members only. Benefits are non-transferable.
- In becoming a member of Société Europa, you authorize Europa Village to automatically bill your credit card on file for bi-monthly wine selections. Price depends on membership selected plus applicable tax and shipping charges.
- Please bring a form of identification with you each time you visit.
- Wine Club tastings are an included benefit in the purchase price of your wine club shipment.
- Cancellation will only be accepted after the minimum of THREE club shipments has been met.
- Requests to discontinue your membership must be done in writing and received two weeks prior to any scheduled processing in February, April, June, August, October and December. Fees are non-refundable if a cancellation request is made after our scheduled processing.
- PLEASE NOTE: Early termination of membership is subject to a processing fee plus any membership discounts received prior to the required three shipment minimum. Current members who upgrade to Première must also accept a minimum of three shipments.
- To avoid delays and additional shipping and re-routing costs, it is the member’s obligation to notify Europa Village promptly of any credit card or address changes before scheduled shipments.
- A daytime address with someone 21 years of age or older available to sign for the delivery is required.
- Although you may have selected to pick up your wines at the winery, if your wines are not picked up or placed on hold after 60 days, they will be shipped to you and a shipping charge will be applied to your membership.
- Terms and conditions subject to change without prior notice. This offer void where prohibited by law.