Limo & Bus Policy
We look forward to your visit to Europa Village.
Europa Village Limo & Bus Policy
We do ask that you first fill out a Limousine & Bus Reservation Request. This allows us to prepare for your specific group, and insures you have a visit that holds true to the core values of Europa. Your reservation will be a written confirmation from a member of our staff who will be sure to contact you within 24 hours.
- Reservations are limited and fill up fast!
- On weekends, limos and buses must have a pre-scheduled reservation and may only visit Europa Village between the hours of 10am – 2pm.
- Reservations must be made at least 24-hours in advance by completing our Large Groups Bus & Limousine Appointment Request. A written confirmation will be e-mailed within 24 hours.
- We will need your driver to provide your reservation confirmation e-mail to the parking attendant/greeter upon arrival.
- All other reservation times will be on a per-request basis.
- For a better guest experience we highly recommend that one person in your party is responsible for payment upon arrival, as a single transaction for large groups is preferred.
- Unfortunately, those visitors who arrive and appear to have already over indulged in libations will not be allowed at Europa Village. Sorry, but that is the law.