Europa Village Guest Policy
We welcome one and all (even our furry or feathered family members) to visit and enjoy all the amenities Europa Village has to offer – we ask only that you abide by the following simple guidelines:
- We offer a selection of quality food items (salads, lunch boxes, wraps, and deli platters) all made with the finest local organic produce and all-natural ingredients, as well as sliced meats & cheeses, an assortment of crackers, and a variety of beverages and bottled waters.
- As of June 1, 2018 we will no longer allow any outside food or beverages with the exception of a birthday/celebration cake.
- No outside wine or any other alcohol is permitted on the premises, per our license. Guests may purchase wine in the tasting room.
- We allow picnics for a maximum of up to ten guests solely within our courtyard cabanas which are available for rent in advance (or if available on the day of your visit). To make a reservation, please call our Tasting Room at 951.506.1818, option 3.
- We would absolutely love to help you plan a Party or Private Event at Europa Village! All groups over ten guests wanting to plan a party must book their visit as an event through our Events Department by calling 951.506.1818, option 5 or by sending an inquiry via e-mail to email@example.com.
- For groups over ten guests, who wish to come for a wine tasting, we do require advance reservations – please call our Tasting Room at 951.506.1818, option 3.
- If your group is arriving by limousine or bus, please review our Limo & Bus Policy and complete the reservation form.
- For the enjoyment of all guests, children must be closely supervised by an adult at all times.
- Pets must be properly restrained and accompanied by an adult at all times. As per Health Department regulations and for the safety of our visitors and staff, pets are not permitted in our indoor tasting rooms.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We are looking forward to your visit!