C'est la Vie
at Europa Village
C’est la Vie is currently located on our most established property. Formerly Prelude to Europa Village, this French winery features a spacious wine cave for tastings and special events, beautiful rose gardens and outdoor gathering spaces, and an opportunity to simply bask in the moment as they do in France.
As they say, “La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin!” or rather, “life is too short to drink bad wine.” This popular French saying reminds us to indulge in the finer things of life. That’s why, as C’est la Vie continues to grow, the winery will feature ornate shopping experiences, romantic culinary affairs, and an evolving backdrop reminiscent of the fairytales of old.
There is always more coming to Europa Village, so continue to dream with us as we develop one-of-a-kind settings for an enchanting winery experience.
As of June 20th we will be open daily from 10 am – 5 pm.
Reservations will not be required, and seating is first come serve. We will practice responsible social distancing by placing tables and seating areas 6 ft. apart and ask that guests remain with their party.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our Société Members, guests and staff is of the upmost importance. Below is our commitment to your safety:
- Tables and Seating area will be set 6 feet apart for groups of 6 people or less. Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others not within your party.
- No more than 50% of the building’s capacity at all time.
- Daily temperature screenings of all staff upon arrival.
- All staff will wear masks and gloves. We prefer that members and guests wear face masks when indoors.
- Employees are required to wash hands and maintain this practice routinely throughout their shift.
- Sanitizing stations placed in specific locations on the property.
- Continual cleaning of all high-touch areas such as door handles, tables and chairs throughout the day.
- Single-use menus
- Contactless payment available for our guests using credit cards at every location.
- One-way flow through buildings when possible.
- Always ensuring compliance with the CDC and local mandates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the phases of re-opening the safest and most compliant way possible. We hope to see you all very soon!