The newest addition to Europa Village, Bolero is a place for the young at heart. While our French and Italian villages may enjoy a slower, more romantic ambience, this lively Spanish winery is a full-bodied experience—vibrant with rich colors, bold flavors, and an air of spontaneity.
Indulge in tapas and microbrews at Bolero Restaurante, delight in the luscious flavors of Bolero wines throughout the village, and savor the experience at Brio, a Spanish boutique offering olive oil tastings and mementos from your travels. Step into old-world Spain as you revel in a backdrop of cypress and olive trees, fountains, and wrought iron, and breathe in the rich smells of leather and wood. Whether you’re simply escaping to our borders for the day, or continuing your journey at one of our private casitas or event spaces, adventure awaits at Bolero…set to the tune of a flamenco guitar.
what to expect when you arrive
Bolero at Europa Village is officially open daily under a specific set of modification and restriction that promote everyone’s ultimate health and safety. Reservations are not required to visit the tasting room. We do strongly recommend reservations for Bolero Restaurante.
We are now able to offer wine tastings, glass and bottle sales to enjoy without requiring the purchase of food. We will offer a small bites menu prepared by our amazing culinary team, offering a variety of food options from our new Bolero Restaurante for you to enjoy with your favorite Europa Village wines.
We will practice responsible social distancing by placing tables and seating areas 6 ft. apart and ask that guests remain with their party.
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our Société Members, guests and staff is of the upmost importance. Below is our commitment to your safety:
• Tables and Seating area will be set 6 feet apart for groups of 6 people or less.
Please maintain a distance of 6 feet from others not within your party.
• No more than 50% of the building’s capacity at all time.
• Daily temperature screenings of all staff upon arrival.
• All staff will wear masks and gloves. We prefer that members and guests
wear face masks when indoors.
• Employees are required to wash hands and maintain this practice routinely
throughout their shift.
• Sanitizing stations placed in specific locations on the property.
• Continual cleaning of all high-touch areas such as door handles,
tables and chairs throughout the day.
• Single-use menus
• Contactless payment available for our guests using credit cards at
• One-way flow through buildings when possible.
• Always ensuring compliance with the CDC and local mandates.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the phases of re-opening the safest and most compliant way possible. We hope to see you all very soon!
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturday 8am-10pm