Europa Village is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest audience possible.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- We work to comply with WCAG 2.0 A and AA with regards to website accessibility design standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing our website or have any feedback that could improve your experience, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Web Browser Accessibility Help
Most web browsers have accessibility tools available to improve website usability:
Supported Assistive Technology
Here are a few screen reader applications available to help:
- JAWS provides speech and Braille output for the most popular computer applications for Windows
- VoiceOver is a built-in screen reader for Mac OS X that supports refreshable braille displays.
- NVDA is a free screen reader that works with Windows and many third-party applications.
Adobe Reader may be required to view and print PDF documents that are available on the Europa Village website:
- To download Adobe Reader for free, then please visit the adobe.com download the most current version.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, then please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which has more information and useful tools.
Please let us know how we can improve your experience.
Europa Village is committed to making the content of our site accessible to the widest audience possible. We are actively working to increase the accessibility and usability of our website and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines. Your experience and your feedback are important to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know how to improve the use of our website.
If you have difficulty accessing information on our website due to a disability, then please let us know the web address (URL) of the material you tried to access and the problem you experienced. Be sure to include your contact information including your name, email address and phone number.