We look forward to your visit to Europa Village! If you would like to bring a large group, and are arriving by bus or limousine, we need to know you’re coming! We are happy to greet your group upon arrival making sure you have the most enjoyable visit with us.
We do ask that you first fill out a Large Group Bus & Limousine Reservation Request. This allows us to prepare for your specific group, and insures you have a visit that holds true to the core values of Europa. Your reservation will be a written confirmation from a member of our staff who will be sure to contact you within 24 hours.
Large Groups Policy
When making a reservation, please keep in mind:
- Reservations are limited and fill up fast!
- On weekends, limos and buses must have a pre-scheduled reservation and may only visit Europa Village between the hours of 10am – 2pm.
- Reservations must be made at least 24-hours in advance by completing our Large Groups Bus & Limousine Appointment Request. A written confirmation will be e-mailed within 24 hours.
- We will need your driver to provide your reservation confirmation e-mail to the parking attendant/greeter upon arrival.
- All other reservation times will be on a per-request basis.
- For a better guest experience we highly recommend that one person in your party is responsible for payment upon arrival, as a single transaction for large groups is preferred.
- Unfortunately, those visitors who arrive and appear to have already over indulged in libations will not be allowed at Europa Village. Sorry, but that is the law.
We thank you for helping to keep Europa Village a fun and safe place to be enjoyed by all.