Events Catering Coordinator
Europa Village is seeking an experienced part time Events/Catering Coordinator to provide authentic and anticipatory service to our dining guests during special events. The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellent customer service and wine with an out-going, self-motivated and energetic personality.
- Meets with potential clients to tour venue, discuss menu options and contract catered events.
- Actively solicits for new catered business.
- Creates task list for events.
- Coordinates and handles tasks as necessary for successful execution of events.
- Maintains accurate records and corresponding event files for groups, weddings and catered activities.
- Coordinates rental needs and delivery of items for events.
- Coordinates and arranges for staffing, setup, tear down and clean up for events.
- Maintains complete knowledge of facility, menus, wines, special events offerings and services.
- Tracks guarantees, handles deposits and payments and manages deadlines based on the terms of the contract.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining a high level of guest service to achieve overall client satisfaction.
- Attends meeting as necessary and updates team on event progress.
- Takes on catering sales and other responsibilities as assigned by events director.
- Incorporates safe work practices in all job duties.
- Maintains department cleanliness and overall organization of work area.
- A minimum of two years related experience or equivalent and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Excellent interpersonal and sales-related skills.
For respectful consideration of this position, please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Europa Village!